Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Blogger Jobs: Blogger Wanted - InsideBlogging

Blogger Jobs: Blogger Wanted - InsideBlogging

"Company: InsideBlogging
Location: Any
Send resumes to: info@insideblogging.com
Job tip courtesy of: InsideBlogging

Description

InsideBlogging is seeking a for-pay blogger to produce IT and tech-related content for clients. The Blogger will be expected to produce several "news" style pieces (see: Engadget for an example of length, tone, etc) per day.

Requirements

At least 3 months experience blogging
IT or Technology experience and a strong interest in both
Strong familiarity with feed readers
Ability to source industry news, prioritize it and create succinct posts for the sites being launched
Excellent, proven communications skills"


Interesting job... I wish I was a better writer.

But considering the political flack I'd get when I notified my senior management that I was taking this on as a second/part time job it's probably better I'm not a writer at heart. :|

(Yeah, I'd have to tell them. Being in the industry I'm in, I've seen to many people try to hide things causing themselves even more trouble in the end. It's just not worth it. Nor would I feel right about it, doing it behind their backs...
And of course there's the IP contract I signed... sigh. The fun of working at one of the Final Four.)

No comments: