Monday, January 16, 2006

"Windows Mobile Dev Kit"

Download details: Windows Mobile Dev Kit

"Everything you need, all in one place. With this kit, you'll have everything you need to start developing for Windows Mobile 2003 and Windows Mobile 5.0-based devices. Learn about Windows Mobile. Install the developer tools. Access technical resources. Tap into the developer community. Learn how to certify your applicaiton and become an industry partner.

What's inside? Tools and Technologies. Visual Studio 2005 Profesional Edition (90-day trial), Windows Mobile 5.0 SDKs for Pocket PC and Smartphone, ActiveSync 4.1, .NET Compact Framework 2.0, SQL Server CE and SQL Server 2005 Mobile Edition, Localized emulator images and other useful developer tools. Developer Resources: Links to technical white papers and webcasts, WeFly247-50 sample application, Hands-on labs and videos, Partnering opportunities.
"

I hope to pick up a Treo 700w "real soon now" so I'm keyed to Windows Mobile 5 news...

(I've been holding off, waiting for new phone where I can leverage my .Net experience, has a full keyboard and is based on the lastest Windows Mobile OS... Now all I have to do is pony up the funds...)

I've already installed much of the above stuff, but having it all in one download is pretty cool. Plus the labs and video's sound cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Thanks for pointing this out. I dig my new 700w, and even Wifey is warming up to hers. I miss some of the apps I had on my Axim (PPC 2003), and there are a few I'd like to work on, in that "spare time".