Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Visio SharePoint Template and Stencil

Ferry den Dopper's blog: Design for regular people and the real world - Visio template and stencil for designing SharePoint sites (beta)

"I am sharing my Visio template (with stencil) for designing SharePoint
sites. They are designed to assist interaction designers in prototyping
wireframes, together with all the other Visio stencils you can
find online
.

The template and stencil are free to use, just don't re-sell them or
distribute them under your own name. Because this is the first time that I
publish these tools, I release them as 'beta'. I will be adding more shapes in
the nearby future. If you have any suggestions for improvements, please drop me
a note.

...

The stencil offers some of the basic SharePoint webparts. Simply drag &
drop them and customize the list or library. I have included an empty webpart,
area-details webpart, document library, links list, events list, some custom
list views and a site directory. ..."

This is a cool Visio/WSS/SharePoint design download...

(via STEFANO DEMILIANI WeBlog - Visio stencils for designing Sharepoint sites )

Update #1 10/16/2008:
Updated URL to new site per head's up of the change from OP (thanks Ferry!)

Also if you're interested in this, then you might also be interested in Visio template for SharePoint 2007 too! :)

No comments: