Monday, September 25, 2006

CodePlex Project for the Text Template WLW Plugin

The CodePlex project is up for my Text Template Windows Live Writer Plugin...

The latest 1.2 beta (1.2.2.2, the same as was put on GotDotNet) has been uploaded as a Beta Release. v1.1 Production release is also available.

I'm still moving in, updating the wiki, adding the source, etc...

This CodePlex project will be the official home now for the Plugin, but of course as I make changes/releases/etc I'll still be talking about it here. ;)

Again, any suggestions, comments, feature requests, etc would be appreciated... (If you don't I'll just keep adding stuff I think is cool...  :)

Related Past Post XRef:
WLW Text Template v1.2 Beta Released to GotDotNet
Text Template Plugin v1.1 for Windows Live Writer Released (and a Preview of v1.2)
WLW Text Template v1.1 Beta Test
WLW - Text Templates Plugin on WLWPlugins.com
My Windows Live Writer Plugin - Text Template

No comments: