Sunday, March 16, 2008

65 Ways to get up to speed with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)

Joe Stagner - Frustrated by Design ! - Windows Communication Foundation - 65 Links to make you an expert!

"Some time ago I posted a list of links to Windows Workflow Foundation Tutorials and since then I've been getting an increasing number of requests for a list of links to WCF tutorials.

So, here you go!  Sixty Five Videos and Virtual Labs to make you a WCF Expert !

Windows Communication Foundation Top to Bottom (Part 01 of 15): Overview

Windows Communication Foundation Top to Bottom (Part 02 of 15): Contracts

Windows Communication Foundation Top to Bottom (Part 03 of 15): Contract Versioning

..."

WCF is another of those areas where I feel I'm behind the ball (falling behind, pretty clueless beyond basic understanding of it, not even treading water but sinking quickly, etc, etc, etc). Oh I get it and know the concepts, but there's a wide gap between knowing and doing...

So this post caught my eye, with its tons of WCF links, resources, videos and training opportunities.

No comments: