Saturday, August 09, 2008

Fabulous Photo Fun – Free, Cheap and Easy Online Photo Tweaking

ASP For Blondes - Image and Photo Effects on the Cheap (Free!)

“I've been expanding my graphic design skills quite a bit lately.  I was under the impression that I'd need to spend a lot of money to do cool things with my photos or to create images for websites.  Au contraire!  Here are some examples of FREE ways to do cool things with photos and images:

I created this one at DUMPR .  They have a wide selection of free effects you can use…

I created this adorable image at PhotoFunia .  They don't offer all the posting features, but they are totally free, and they have some darned cool effects…

…”

Dana highlights and demos some very cool photo manipulation, tweaking, mighty morphing, “We don’t need no stink’en Photoshop” sites.

PhotoFunia uses facial recognition for some very cool and interesting effects.

PhotoFunia_98ea3[1] 

PhotoFunia_993a2

PhotoFunia_99538 <- LOL! Oh yeah, I see that happening one day! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks really cool and I like photofunia. Picjoke.com is another great site with different templates and daily updated with a new effect.