Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Spooky cool directions service for your Dash GPS - Call in and directions are sent directly to your Dash

Gizmodo - Dial Directions 411 Phone Service Automatically Beams Routes to Your Dash GPS

Call up "DIR-ECT-IONS" (clever) on your way to the car and tell the friendly robot who answers where you want to go, and you can have a route beamed to your Dash GPS over the web instantly. Dial Directions already works with a few other online and mobile services, but this Dash integration is a pretty great trick…"

www.DialDirections.com

image

I’m hoping to get a Dash unit in the near future and think this service is something I would use. While I'd not use it all the time, but it's one of those when you need it, you NEED it.

I mean how many times have you been somewhere, you don't have access to mapping software/gps, you need to get to point X and don't want to play the "hunt the address down in this darn GPS UI game?" Yeah, me too...

No comments: