Tuesday, March 30, 2010

IIS7 Virtual Labs – A quick, free and easy means to get up to speed on IIS7

Bernhard Frank's Webblog - Free of charge training labs for IIS: “TechNet Virtual Labs: Internet Information Services (IIS)”

“You want to test and learn IIS7 ? Free of charge without setup hassle.

Virtual Labs is the answer: You get a virtual IIS7 test environment just for you to do  90 minute lab blocks + manual (downloadable)

9 online courses for IIS are currently available covering:

image

…”

I’ve fallen WAY behind in my experience and knowledge of IIS. I follow the cool news about it and think, based on my reading/podcasts, the work done on IIS7+ is outstanding, but I’m feeling a little technically left behind (cough… more than a little… cough).

When I saw these I knew I had to grab them for that just-in-time need to re-learn IIS.

 

Plus I think the Virtual Labs are just cool… LOL

image

image

 

If you dig Virtual Labs check these out;

Welcome to MSDN Virtual Labs

image

TechNet Virtual Labs

image

No comments: