Wednesday, November 17, 2010

They can have your WinForms App when they pull if from your cold dead fingers? Don’t think WPF is “it” for you? Wish Microsoft would just ask you what’s keeping you from moving to WPF? Well they are! (asking that is)

10REM.NET (Pete Brown) - Windows Forms Developers: Tell me about your applications

“I want to help Windows Forms developers transition applications to Silverlight and WPF. To do that, it will help me to understand the types of applications that are being maintained or newly developed in winforms today.

Help me help you. Answer as many of the questions above as you can, in the comments below. This is going to lead into content (talks, videos, posts etc.) and perhaps even tooling and templates to help make the transition easier for you. …

pagesnap…”

I love seeing this kind of reaching out. They can’t help us/you move to WPF if then don’t know what’s keeping us/you from moving to WPF…

No comments: