“Recently I had started exploring Windows Phone 7 with first Mango update and accumulated a no. of beginners tutorial in my blog. In this post, I am going to share all the chapters of the series as "31 days with WP7" - a must needed guide for a beginner who wants to learn about Windows Phone 7 programming.
Hope, this will be helpful to you to understand the basics before jump start to the application development. This post is on popular demand and I am dedicating this to all my blog readers. Thank you everyone for your support.
Find all the chapters of the beginner series of the Windows Phone 7 (Mango) Tutorial here and don't forget to share it to others. Feedback and suggestions are always appreciated.
Here’s a summary/round-up of the posts (click through for more details and links);
- Download Windows Phone Developer Tools 7.1 Beta - Web and Offline Installer
- Download Windows Phone SDK 7.1 Beta 2 (Mango) - Web and Offline Installer
- What’s New in Windows Phone Developer Tools 7.1 Beta?
- How to Create a Hello World Application?
- What is Windows Phone 7 Page, Navigation Context, Navigation Service and Navigation Cache Mode?
- What is Phone Application Page, Supported Page Orientation, Page Orientation and Application Bar?
- What is Application Bar?
- What are the Design Guidelines for Application Bar?
- How to Create Page Navigation?
- What is Application Lifecycle in Windows Phone 7?
- What is Page State?
- How to Manage the State of a Windows Phone 7 Page?
- What is Application State?
- How to Manage the Application State?
- How to use Isolated Storage to Store and Retrieve Data?
- What is Tombstoning?
- How to Show and Hide the onscreen keyboard in Emulator?
- How to Detect the Network Information of the Device?
- How to Detect the Device Information?
- How to Create a WP7 Alarm Application?
- How to Create a WP7 Reminder Application?
- What are the various Phone Tasks available?
- What is WP7 Accelerometer?
- What is Accelerometer Tool?
- How to Create a Small Accelerometer Application?
- What is Local Database Support in new Public Beta and How to Create a DataContext?
- How to Configure the Project for Accessing the Local Database?
- How to do CRUD operation in Local Database of Windows Phone 7 Application?
- What is Database Connection String and it's Parameters?
- What is Input Scope?
- How to Detect whether the Network is Available?
- How to Detect the Current Theme?
Looks like some cool WP7 posts doesn’t it? :)
Related Past Post XRef:
19 Mango's in 15... 19 "How Do I" 15 minute videos from MSDN on WP7 Mango dev
Fertilizer for your Mango [development]
How to Mango... MSDN How To Index for Windows Phone 7.1
How to Grow your Mango (knowledge that is) - Mango Training Course
Dev Dude's Guide to Mango Series - "Windows Phone Mango–What’s New?" in 8 parts (Think "Code trucks filled with many Mango's")