"I’m happy to announce the release of NuGet 1.5 just in time to make sure our roadmap isn’t a liar. I won’t bore you by repeating the details of the release, but instead direct you to the NuGet 1.5 release notes.
If you are running a private NuGet.Server repository, you’ll need to update that repository the latest version of NuGet.Server to connect to it using NuGet 1.5.
I’ve updated our roadmap to reflect what we’re thinking about next. The next release is going to focus more on continuous integration scenarios that we’ve heard from customers, pre-release “beta” packages and multiple UI improvements such as allowing folks to disable package sources.
Here's a bullet point summary from the NuGet 1.5 Release Notes
- Project Templates with Preinstalled NuGet Packages
- Explicit Assembly References
- Added ability to exclude files in the NuSpec
- Removing packages using the dialog prompts to remove dependencies
- Support for Proxies that require authentication
- Support for Repositories that require authentication
- Performance improvements to the NuGet.org repository
- Solution dialog project filtering
- Package Release Notes
- Bug Fixes
NuGet rocks. 'nuff said...