What if we told you that you could learn the basics of computer programming by skiing or snowboarding down a mountain? Nope, you don't have to put on your snow pants. Or your hat. And really, you look silly in those goggles. All you need to do is pull out your copy of c-jump and start playing!
In c-jump, to win the race down the mountain, you must think like a computer programmer! Designed for middle school aged geeklings (or older geeks new to programming), c-jump teaches basic programming language commands like "if", "else", and "switch" and also introduce variable "x" concept. By moving around the board, entering loops, branching under conditional and switch statements, players get an understanding of how computer programs work while having fun.
- For Ages 11 and Up
- Learn the basics of programming with this fun board game
- Players: 2-4
- Play Time: About 30 minutes
- Mechanic: Dice rolling, point to point movement, roll & move
- Race down the mountain by thinking like a programmer
- Teaches middle school geeklings basic programming commands
- Learn things like if, else, and switch and the variable x concept
- Move around the board, enter loops, branch under conditional and switch statements
"... geeklings..." LOL
Currently out of stock though... :(