- How To Capture Free Hand Screenshot Using Snagit 10
- How To Capture Menu With Time Delay Using Snagit 10
- How To Capture And Save Screenshots Using Snagit 10
- How To Convert Image Files Format Using Snagit 10
- How To Add Image Style In Picture Using Snagit 10
- How To Resize An Image Using Snagit 10
Snagit from TechSmith is my favorite screenshot utility, so much so that while it's not cheap, I still ponied up the funds and bought myself a copy (and I'm a pretty cheap... err... um... I mean.. thrifty... yeah that... guy). For me it just works and does everything I need in a screenshot/image annotating tool. But it's also something of a beast. It's been around for forever (it's on v10) and as with all long lived apps, there's a great deal about it I don't know or use.
That's why I've been following the the recent Snagit series on Microsoft Feed pretty closely. It's a quick and easily digestible series highlighting specific features of Snagit...
Related Past Post XRef:
Snag Rick's updated SnagIt Windows Live Writer plugin
Snaging old version of SnagIt