Need help spell checking your comments and HTML elements & attributes? Spell Checking Extension comes to your spelling rescue!
I have updated spell checker extension for Visual Studio 2012. You can download it from Visual Studio Gallery.
Spell checker supports text verification in:
- HTML and ASP.NET element content and attributes
- HTML style comments <-- HTML -->
- ASP.NET server side comments: <%-- ASP.NET --%>
- JScript, C# and C++ comments: // C++ style comments
- CSS and C style comments: /* C style comments */
- VB and VBScript style comments: 'This is VB comment
Spell checking is supported in style and script blocks as well as in JS, CS, VB, CSS, CPP and H files. Spell checker is able to detects lang attribute specified on HTML elements, extract ISO language and use it to specify appropriate dictionary for the Office spell checking engine.
I hate when I misspell something. I mean we're all in a hurry, but if we take the time to write comments, shouldn't they at least be spelled correctly? ???