Saturday, January 12, 2013

Scott's done it now... "The Missing Windows 8 Instructional Video"

Scott Hanselman's Computer Zen - The Missing Windows 8 Instructional Video

A few months ago while sitting at a Burger King (yes, I know) I recorded a video on "How to use Windows 8 in 3 minutes" and threw it up on YouTube. It's been viewed nearly a half million times. Eek. It's got poor audio, and it's WAY too fast. I did it on a goof. However, people keep showing it to family and friends.

A man emailed me after sending it to his elderly uncle and let's just say that the uncle wasn't impressed with the speed of the video either. It's great for geeks but not for normal people.

So tonight I took a few hours and did a new video that I'm VERY happy with and I hope you enjoy it. It's clean, clear, and only 25 minutes long and it explains, I believe, Windows 8 and its changes for anyone with basic Windows experience.

...

SNAGHTMLe81e727

Sharing with friends and family now... (and you all too! :)

No comments: