Thursday, March 21, 2013

DID you see Dean's Icons for Dev's Round-up?

Dean Hume - Free icon packs for developers

Over the years, I have started to hoard a collection of links to various free icons that I find on the net. Often, I use these icons to spruce up simple prototypes or just make my web pages look livelier. Unfortunately, I've been collecting these links to icon packs and never get the chance to use half of them! If you are a web developer that has need for free icons, then this might be for you.

This article will hopefully provide you with a list of free icons that you can use in your day to day development. This list features five great icons packs that are available to download today.

image

You can never have too many icons to choose from, can you? There's a number in Dean's list that are new to me, which makes his list++...

 

Related Past Post XRef:
I HAZ ICONZ MONSTRZ- 1309+ Free icons from iconmonstr (PNG, SVG)

No comments: