Tuesday, September 03, 2013

28 in 2... 28 tips in two months from Daily .NET Tips

Abhijit's World of .NET - .NET Tips and Tricks from Daily .NET Tips – July and August 2013 Links

Daily .NET Tips is aiming to sharing useful coding tips and tricks for .NET Developers. This site completely design for sharing Tips and Tricks, useful Code Snippet which anyone use in daily development work and targeted anything related with .NET.   In this post I am quickly listing down all the tips shared over the month of July and August 2013.

image

Daily .NET Tips has quickly become a daily must read site for me. It could be all the Kinect stuff of Abhijit's that's I've highlighted on the Channel 9 Coding4Fun Kinect Gallery? Na... (well, yes, but na...) It's the fact it's across the broad world of .Net/Visual Studio and if stuff I can use almost every day. I love learning, especially when it's in byte sized chunks. (That and I like the logo... :)

No comments: