Wednesday, June 25, 2014

4+1 Free Resources for Windows Store and Windows Phone App Development

Rob W Irving - Great free resources for improving your Windows Phone App

Last month at the MMADNJ user group Nick Landry (@ActiveNick) started doing a ‘show & tell’ segment for published app developers to share some of their work. I talked about Car Dash and shared some tips and free resources I used to make the app successful.

Today I wanted to go into some more details on some of these resources. There a lot of great tools available, and many of them are free for independent app developers.

UserVoice ....

OneSkyApp ...

WPCentral and WMPowerUser ...

Modern UI Icons ...

image..."

See you learn something new every day. I hadn't heard of OneSkyApp or Modern UI Icons before reading Rob's post. I love the Net! :)

No comments: