Sunday, April 09, 2006

MSBuild and ILMerge

I’ve post about MSBuild and about ILMerge...

Well this post, Using MSBuild and ILMerge to Package User Controls For Reuse, talks about using them both together.

I wouldn’t use ILMerge with a ClickOnce app, but for a normal install app I think I’d give it a look. There’s something I like about having all my assemblies in single file (that’s built auto-magically during the build process)...

(via jason kemp .ca - MSBuild Resources)

Update #1 4/9/2006 @ 11:41AM (PDT):
Fixed the "via" link to Jason’s site and post (cut-n-paste errors are my personal weak spot... sigh). Sorry about that Jason... Thanks for the heads up.

Related Past Post XRef:
"Gilma - GUI for ILMerge Application"
ILMerge Updated
The Code Project - Merging .NET assemblies using ILMerge - .NET
Auto Increment Visual Studio 2005 Version Build and Revision via MSBuild Task
More on the Solution Build Framework (SBF) (MSBuild Tasks) From MS UK
MS SDC.Tasks, a MSBUILD tasks library with over a hundred new tasks...
Technorati Tags: , ,




No comments: