Sunday, September 02, 2007

Image Resizer PowerToy for XP and Vista - Easy Resizing of Images, Pictures, Digital Photos, etc via Windows Explorer

Cum Grano Salis - Image Resizer Download Page

"(Note: When reinstalling, you may need to log off and on after the installation to have everything work properly)

1.0.831.0 - Fixed issues with setting defaults. 

1.0.801.0 - Added submenu for resizing quickly. 

1.0.0.0 - See initial blog post for more info." [Post leached in full]

Cum Grano Salis - Image Resizer for Vista (and XP) - Just a right click away from Explorer

"I don't know about you, but I am sorely missing the XP toy for image resizing. Windows XP had its power-toys, but Vista does not. And while some functionality has been baked into the shell, explorer right-click has not. On top of that, a feature I have been wanting for a while was also missing from the Power Toys (Copy Picture to clipboard).

Because of that, I created an Image Resizer app that is tailored to what I need.. For the purpose of this post, I shall use my daughter in the capacity of a lolcat

..."

My daughter was just asking me about resizing for emailing some of her photos. Right-clicking in Windows Explorer is just about at her comfort level...

(via The Road to Know Where - Microsoft Updates "Image Resizer" PowerToy)

No comments: