Tuesday, December 18, 2007

You're reading Jason Haley's link blog... right?

JasonHaley.com

I've recommended him before, Jason Haley - Human Feed Aggregator Extrodinare, but some things deserve repeating...

If you're here, and generally like the stuff I blog about, topic wise, (.Net, SQL Server, MS/Windows, cool projects, development related, etc) then make sure you also check out Jason Haley's link blog.

I have to laugh when I'm reading his daily Finds. All to often I see a link and think, "Wow I thought that was cool too." Like today, Interesting Finds: December 18, 2007, he linked to four things I thought were cool and almost blogged about and a couple of things I missed (Thanks Jason!  :)

In the interest of full disclosure, he sometimes links to my posts too. Which I find very flattering... Still even without that, he'd be one of my first read posters.

If you're looking for a place to start your feed reading experience from, or already have a huge list, Jason's blog is one of those most read bloggers.

No comments: