Tuesday, February 26, 2008

If you see a somewhat large, white dude, with glasses, long hair and beard (with a kind of large smattering of gray), at the Microsoft Global Launch Event in Los Angeles tomorrow (2/27)... Say Hi

I'll be at the Microsoft "2008" Global Launch tomorrow in Los Angeles (might as well, it's free and local ;). If you see me, say hi...  ;)

You'll have to guess who I am though. I'm currently in a "no hair cut, no shaving" mode and look kind of scary (in a Grizzle Adams kind of way)... 

Once I shave off some more weight, 230 is the target, the deal with the boss (my wife ;) is that the long hair and beard will go. She really hates the beard, so maybe this will motivate her to stop buying all that ice cream (darn her! I will resist... must... resist... must...)

Anyway, tomorrow evening I'll let you know how it went, what was cool and of course a swag report.

No comments: