Saturday, February 09, 2008

Visual Studio Gallery - Free/Trial/Pay Stuff for Visual Studio

Visual Studio Gallery

image

image

A possibly cool, if it's maintained and kept up to date, Visual Studio Addin and Resource site... (Since entries are user submitted, I guess it's up to us to keep it revenant... :)

In any case, it's already helped me find a couple cool new things to play with, so it's already a winner in my book.

(via Ruurd Boeke Enterprise development and technobabble - Visual studio gallery live)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Visual Studio Gallery has been updated with several new community features. Check out the updates at http://visualstudiogallery.com

Greg said...

Nice... I'm voting/rating for my fav's now. :)

Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

Hey. I just wanted to give you a heads up of some updates we’ve made to the Visual Studio Gallery to support RSS feeds, Tagging, HTML editor for details pages and other new features.

Here’s a post describing the new features.
.

Greg said...

You,and the team, rock Anthony. Thanks for the heads up! Well worth a third post about these changes and the Gallery... :)