Sunday, June 22, 2008

What podcasts are on your Zune?

image

image

Alan Lok’s post (Red. Green. Refactor. - Software Development and Programming Podcasts) prompted me to update my castRoll, My castRoll - A list of the Webcasts on my Zune, and tweak my blog layout a little to make my blog/cast rolls a little easier to find.

And while I was at it, I decided to also snap some screenshots to share the pretty pictures… :)

 

As I think about it, I wish these features would be added to Zune Social;

  1. Give me a way to list/show the podcasts I’m subscribed and listen too. (So I don’t have to manually edit my castRoll, can easily share it with friends, etc)
  2. Let me see the recent podcasts my Zune friends have listened to. (And let me subscribe to them easily too)

Pretty much take the music experience on Zune Social and extend it to include podcasts. I think both of these features would be a cool way to pass the social word about podcasts and see what friends are listening too (and of course then make it easy to add said podcast).

 

Since we’re talking Zune, I guess I also have to share my Zune Card, don’t I? (which may not come through in feed readers… if not, click Zune Card)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We finally got a name and a site set up for our podcast: http://herdingcode.com/

Greg said...

Okay, that's a pretty cool name too... :)

Subscribed.

Very cool that all 5 episode's are there.

Thanks for the update!