Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some very cool Windows 7 Themes – 26 Different themes for all tastes

AddictiveTips - 26 Awesome Windows 7 Themes

Windows 7 is the first ever operating system from Microsoft that has been developed largely by keeping user feedback in mind. It is much more faster and better looking than Vista. If you are one of those users looking to upgrade or buy Windows 7, then you should definitely look out for some custom made themes. Today we present you 26 delighting and refreshing themes created by users of DeviantArt.

You will find the installation details along with other information on the respective developer’s page. I am sure that you will enjoy them all.

26 Awesome Windows 7 Themes

There are some pretty cool theme’s here, but I think my favorite is;

Windows 7 with Classic Theme by ~RainingSkies

Windows_7_with_Classic_Theme_by_RainingSkies

:p

(via The blog of Rob Margel - Windows Help - 26 Awesome Windows 7 Themes from Addictive Tips)

2 comments:

Rob Burke said...

Not sure if you're being cheeky here but I actually do like that Classic theme and am using it in my Windows 7 VMs. It is really quick, especially over Remote Desktop. I loves me some Windows 7 pizazz... except when I wants me some speed!

Greg said...

I'm not sure if I was being cheeky or not.. Maybe a little of both?

It just made me laugh to see that UI/theme on Win7