Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Scott Hanselman has updated his monster (and must read) “Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for Windows”!

Scott Hanselman's ComputerZen.com - Scott Hanselman's 2009 Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for Windows

“Everyone collects utilities, and most folks have a list of a few that they feel are indispensable.  Here's mine.  Each has a distinct purpose, and I probably touch each at least a few times a week.  For me, util means utilitarian and it means don't clutter my tray.  If it saves me time, and seamlessly integrates with my life, it's the bomb. Many/most are free some aren't. Those that aren't free are very likely worth your 30-day trial, and perhaps your money.

This is the Updated for 2009 Version of my 2003, 2005, 2006, and 2007 List, and currently subsumes all my other lists. Link to http://www.hanselman.com/tools when referencing the latest Hanselman Ultimate Tools List. Feel free to get involved here in the comments, post corrections, or suggestions for future submissions. I very likely made mistakes, and probably forgot a few utilities that I use often.

…”

ZOMG. I’m a giddy as a schoolgirl, an updated “Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for Windows”!

To give you a feel of the full list (see… yeah… WOW… that’s a list!)…

Scott Hanselman's Computer Zen - Scott Hanselman's 2009 Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List

As I said, a must read for all MS tech-sphere developers and power users…

Please note Scott’s call for charity donations to American Diabetes Association. If you like his list and find it useful then please pay it forward and donate (been there, done that, answered his call… :) This list is a labor of love, and you can share in that with a quick donation.

 

Related Past Post XRef:
It's that time... Scott's Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for 2007
Scott Hanselman's 2006 Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List for Windows is Out
Scott Hanselman's 2005 Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tool List
Scott Hanselman's [2003] Ultimate Developer and Power Users Tools List

1 comment:

Scott Hanselman said...

Great visualization! I'd never seen it like that!