Monday, March 29, 2010

“Getting Started with Silverlight and Expression Blend” (SilverLight v4, Blend v3) DZone Refcardz

DZoneRefcardz - Getting Started with Silverlight and Expression Blend

“…

This DZone Refcard will provide an introduction to Silverlight 4 and Expression Blend, an application that is used to develop Silverlight applications. Also included is an introduction to some of the cool new features offered by the newest version of Silverlight 4, and a step by step guide through the development of your first Silverlight application.

image

…”

Here’s a thumbnail snap;

image

Windows Phone 7 was the straw that broke my SilverLight learning back (or whatever… you get the idea). When I saw this in my inbox I just had to grab it to help me on my current learning curve climb…

No comments: