Saturday, September 18, 2010

While I can’t condone breaking the law, this was a pretty awesome senior prank… "Mr. Pickles" FTW!

MyFoxla.com - 30 Foot Gorilla, Mr. Pickles Found

“Simi Valley - Call off the search! "Mr. Pickles," a 30 foot gorilla that vanished from a Simi Valley car dealership has been found!

The inflatable ape was found at a local high school in what may have been a senior prank. Hal Eisner has the story in this video report.

…”

My son attends Royal H.S. (as I did many many years ago) so this has a personal connection of a  vague sort. Like I said, I can’t condone breaking the law, this was pretty awesome.

I’m glad they are not going to press charges, seem to embrace the exposure/opportunity, and I’m glad no one got hurt doing this, but let’s let this end here. Someone could really get hurt trying to top this…

No comments: