Sunday, August 14, 2011

Real World Functional Programming (with F#) now available on MSDN

TomasP.Net - Real-World F# Articles on MSDN

"More than a year ago, Mike Stephens from Manning (who was also behind my Real-World Functional Programming book) asked me if I'd be interested in collaborating on a project for MSDN. The idea was to collaborate with Microsoft on creating some additional content for the official F# Documentation.

A few days ago, the new content appeared on MSDN, so I finally have an excuse for the recent lack of blogging! Although the content contains a large number of new articles that are not based on my book, you can find it in the MSDN section named after my book, right under Visual F#. If you can't wait to check it out, here are all the links:

While working on the articles, I also wrote about a few topics that we didn't use in the final version. You'll see them on my blog in the next few days, as soon as I edit them into a blog post form.

...

SNAGHTML5e22559..."

Real World Functional Programming

image

A little Functional Programming and F#'ness to start, or end, depending on your point of view, week.

No comments: