[Limited Time] "Nmap Cookbook: The Fat-free Guide to Network Scanning" Currently free for the Kindle...
Nmap(r) Cookbook: The fat-free guide to network scanning provides simplified coverage of network scanning features available in the Nmap suite of utilities. Every Nmap feature is covered with visual examples to help you quickly understand and identify proper usage for practical results. Topics covered include:
- Installation on Windows, Mac OS X, Unix/Linux platforms
- Basic and advanced scanning techniques
- Network inventory and security auditing
- Firewall evasion techniques
- Zenmap - A graphical front-end for Nmap
- NSE - The Nmap Scripting Engine
- Ndiff - A Nmap scan comparison utility
Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 2730 KB
Publisher: CreateSpace (January 27, 2010)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #431 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
I don't usually blog about the many free Kindle books available, but I saw this and thought it something worth a quick post...