This is a release candidate (RC) for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4
Date Published: 9/9/2013
- tfs_express.exe, 735 KB
- tfs_server.exe, 735 KB
- vcredist_arm.exe, 1.4 MB
- vcredist_x64.exe, 6.9 MB
- vcredist_x86.exe, 6.3 MB
- VS2012.4 RC TFS Express enu.iso, 484.1 MB
- VS2012.4 RC TFS Server ENU.iso, 1.1 GB
- VS2012.4 RC.exe, 1.3 MB
year-round to features in the main product release. These releases will be aligned with the core software development trends in the market, ensuring developers and development teams always have access to the best solution for building modern applications.
This is a release candidate (RC) for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4. These cumulative updates to Visual Studio 2012 include a variety of bug fixes and capability improvements. More details can be found here.
Statement of Support:
Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 RC and Team Foundation Server 2012 with Update 4 RC are “go-live”. This means that customers can use these builds in production environments. These are still pre-releases, so there may be some bugs that will be fixed for the final release. Upgrade from Update 4 RC to Update 4 RTM is supported. In order to upgrade to future releases, the customer must first upgrade from Update 4 RC to Update 4 RTM.
Update Package per offering:
- Visual Studio
- VS2012.4 RC.exe
- Team Foundation Server (Choose either Web Installer or ISO Image)
- Web Installer: tfs_server.exe
- ISO Image: VS2012.4 RC TFS Server ENU.iso
- Team Foundation Server Express (Choose either Web Installer or ISO Image)
- Web Installer: tfs_express.exe
- ISO Image: VS2012.4 RC TFS Express enu.iso
- Visual C++ Redistributable (Choose architecture: x86, x64, arm)
With all the news yesterday, it's easy to see how this could get lost in the noise...