//? = Taking "Google Coding" to the next level? Flow~, the Visual Studio extension, brings the net directly into the code window... [Think "Turn the internet into a huge snippet repository"]
The power of the net inside your code editor
Flow is a code-editor extension that integrates the power of the internet into your editor, by helping you search for code-snippets and examples for any programming task.
Flow automates the process of browsing through Q&A sites (like StackOverflow) and reading exhausting online documentation
Release notesFlow is currently available only as a BETA version.
The full version with personal/commercial license is expected to be available for purchase at November 2013.
THE PERSONAL LICENSE WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE.
If you or your company is interested in purchasing our product or getting news about the upcoming full version,
please subscribe here. (No spam, no obligation to buy)
- Supports any programming language
- Provides instant code-snippets
- Uses StackOverflow as its main source
- Infinite code examples from various online sources
- Currently supports Microsoft Visual Studio versions 2010 to 2013
- Choses the best answers for your questions, as Flow contains a unique code-ranking algorithm, that uses also Flow's users' choices
- Lightweight and easy to use
That looks kind of awesome! Not that I would ever need this of course (HA!) but for those that do...