Improve the performance of your .NET code – even if SQL Server is slowing you down
Download your free copy of SQL Server Execution Plans, the only in-depth look at how to improve your query performance through careful design of execution plans.
Then, isolate the problem that's causing pain in your own application, with a 14-day free trial of new ANTS Performance Profiler 9, which now includes a detailed view of SQL Server execution plans.
Narrow down the problem to your .NET code or SQL Server database in a single profiling session. Get line-level timings for slow code, and full execution plans for your queries, with expensive or slow operations highlighted for you automatically.
1. Free eBook: SQL Server Execution Plans
- Free 321 page eBook that covers execution plan basics, how to interpret plans, complex queries, and how to optimize execution plans.
- Includes 169 SQL code samples & 173 illustrations.
- Written by SQL Server MVP Grant Fritchey, the SQL Server community's leading authority on execution plans.
- Yours free – normally $29.99
2. Free trial: root out .NET & SQL Server performance problems with ANTS Performance Profiler
NOTE: This is dated September 2012, but was also modified June 2014...
I thought I had blogged about this, but didn't so I might as well now! I mean, who doesn't need 322 pages on SQL Server Execution Plans?
Liked how the eBook download already included the example files...