Saturday, August 07, 2004

1 Year Anniversary

I've been actively blogging for 1 year as of today... Seems like longer.

My 500th post is just a few days away too (I'm currently at 492, counting this one).

To date, my blog's been more of a reblog... And will probably remain as such.

This has become a surrogate memory store. As my store grows, I find myself returning to it more and more to find that "I know I blogged something about that" thing.

I would like to start posting more original content though. Depends on my work schedule. I've not had much time to work on personal projects in the last year, but I'm hoping to change that... We'll see.

Anyway, here's to another year of blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Greg, there are people reading what you post.

-Maestro

Greg said...

Thank you...