Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New C# Yellow Book version available - Yeah, big, yellow, ebook, 197 pages, C#, free…

robmiles.com - New C# Yellow Book Now Available

“The new version of my famous C# Yellow Book is now available for download. This free 197 page book is the basis of our programming course and has a whole bunch of new content, along with reorganised layout and proper sections. Get yours today from here:

image

…”

robmiles.com - C# Yellow Book

“The C# Book is used by the Department of Computer Science in the University of Hull as the basis of the First Year programming course.

We give away a free printed copy to students when they arrive in the department, and we also give a copy away to anyone who comes to see us on an Open Day. This is the 2009 version of the book, which still has an attractive yellow cover.

The material is Copyright (c) Rob Miles and the University of Hull 2009. If you find any mistakes in the text (it has been known) then I would be most grateful if you could send me an email to foundamistake@robmiles.com so that I can put it right.

If you want to print out copies for use in class teaching then that is fine by me, as long as:

  1. The printed copies are sold at cost price.
  2. They have a yellow cover.

I have written other things too:

…”

Here’s a snip of the PDF:

image

Every day I am amazed at just how much I don’t know… Some would say that’s the beginning of wisdom. I say it just makes me feel stupid… LOL :P

(via Luciano Evaristo Guerche)

No comments: