Sunday, August 29, 2004

Five More GMail Invites to Give Out...

I have 5 more GMail invites to give out... (Just got them... seems the more I give out, the more invites I get to give... :)

gduncan411 >at> hotmail. First five emails in get the invites.

No strings, no contests, no BS.


Update #1 8/29/2004 @ 12:13 PM PDT:
Wow, that was fast...

One down, four to go.

Man, I love the communication that the internet enables. I've just added a new blog to my subscribed list, DarthPedro: Random Thoughts. Seems Darth and I share a number of common interests. D&D/RPG, Reading Science Fiction and .Net coding...

He's also got some interesting gadgets on his blog. Will have to check them out. (I like blog free gadgets.. can you tell? :)

Update #2 8/30/2004 @ 6:36 AM PDT:
Two down... three to go.

Update #3 8/30/2004 @ 7:26 PM PDT:
One left...

And another cool blog subscribed too...www.coreyhaines.com (South Park rocks :)

Update #4 8/30/2004 @ 7:35 PM PDT:
Well well... Gmail says I have 3 invites left to give out. I can't seem to give them away fast enough!! lol

Update #5 9/1/2004 @ 2:07 PM PDT:
Two left...

Update #6 9/1/2005 @ 6:05 AM PDT:
Google is now providing free accounts to any who ask... Please go to gmail.google.com for your free GMail account. Thanks.

9 comments:

ElvenScribe said...

Hey, thanks for the Gmail invitation and the kind words. I hope you enjoy my upcoming posts...

Corey Haines said...

Hi! Got a link to you from Leon Bambrick (secretGeek), so I thought I'd drop a comment in the hopes of getting a GMail invite. :) I'll look forward to getting some invites, as well, so I can pass on the goodness. :)

My email is coreyhaines at yahoo.com, blog at www.coreyhaines.com

Greg said...

Cory,
The invite is on the way...

Corey Haines said...

Excellent! Thanks, Greg!

Unknown said...

Hey there!
I'd like to give Gmail a try, so it'd be nice to have one of those invites! If you're not able to do it, it's Ok.
Thank's anyway!
email: fonherrera@yahoo.com
Fonz

Unknown said...

Thanks man! That was quick!
I'll give Gmail a try, then.
Thanks very much!!
Fonz

Anonymous said...

Do you have another GMail invite left? Is it goof that I really want to see the targeted advertising in action?

orangeplastick@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Paul

Anonymous said...

Please invite me to sign up gmail account.

My email is: sudheeshjk@yahoo.com

Thanking you in advance,

Sudheesh

Anonymous said...

You can send to me too Gmail invite at

tmt@vp.pl

thanks,Mike