Sunday, September 04, 2005

.NET Reference Bot for MSN Messenger

.NET Reference Bot for MSN Messenger

"... created a Windows Service that utlizes the DotMSN library (which is easy to use, and overall badass) to respond to messages from MSN Messenger sent to dotnetreference@hotmail.com. The message content will be used to search a list of classes, interfaces, etc. in the .NET Framework Class Libraries. If a match is found, the name, brief description of the class and a link will be returned to the user. ..."

Another interesting MSN IM bot...

Past Related Post X-Ref:
Use Your Instant Messenger To Query Amazon
Sending MSN messages from the Command Line
DotMSN 2.0 Released
dotMSN - .NET MSN Messenger library

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure whether you can help me or not.I am a developer trying to play with Dotmsn old API based on 1.1 framewok of .NET

please let me know

Greg said...

I wish I could, but dotMSN has been something I'd like to play with, but haven't had a chance to yet...