Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ill tell you what...

I’ll tell you what…

I’ll not only donate the entire amount of my next Ad Sense check (which I’m still 12% away from hitting the $100 minimum payment amount), but I’ll also match it in total with my own funds. So if I get a check from Google for $101, I’ll donate $202... etc, etc.

There are a number of other bloggers in my blogroll who are also doing what they can to help. Please visit them as well to take part in their efforts.

Lazycoder - My ad revenue this month goes to Katrina relief
RetroSight :: Charlie Owen - Donate To American Red Cross Hurricane Relief To Enter Raffle for a Copy of Visual Studio 2005
Ed Bott - Give to the Red Cross and I'll send you a book

And of course, American Red Cross

Thank you again,
Greg

Related Past Post X-Ref
My Next/First Ad Sense Check Goes to Katrina Relief
American Red Cross -Donation

1 comment:

Greg said...

Finally the check came in...

http://coolthingoftheday.blogspot.com/2006/01/as-i-committed-to.html