Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Infragistics NetAdvantage 2006 Volume 1 Released...

http://www.infragistics.com/

From an email I received:

“Dear Greg Duncan,

New Volume Shipping Today!  As a valued customer owning a current service to the Infragistics NetAdvantage toolset, we are delighted to send you an upgrade key for NetAdvantage 2006 Volume 1, including a new source code build* for our .NET controls, as part of your service! 

What's new in NetAdvantage 2006 Volume 1

*  HTML Editor for ASP.NET
*  Spell Checker for ASP.NET
*  AJAX performance in the WebGrid and WebTree
*  New 3-D Charting Engine for Windows Forms and ASP.NET
*  Link Label for Windows Forms
*  List View for Windows Forms
*  Enhanced Sample Browsers for ASP.NET and Windows Forms Charting
*  Improved Help 

…”

I use a number of Infragistics WinForm controls and am pretty happy with them. They let me build cool UI’s for my users with little coding, which makes them officially cool in my book. Also they don’t make my job harder by using their controls, which makes them cool++ (You know what I’m talking about… You’ve bought the component suite that looked good on paper, but when you rolled it into production it caused you no end of grief… This suite is not like that.)

Their aggressive release schedule is nice too. They are usually ahead of me, releasing fixes, updates, etc, instead of me waiting around for them.  

Downloading now…

No comments: