Monday, March 27, 2006

Free Scrumm Process Template for TFS

Welcome to Scrum for Team System

"Scrum for Team System is a free Agile Software Development Methodology add-in for Microsoft Visual Studio Team System, developed by Conchango, in collaboration with Ken Schwaber and the Microsoft Technology Centre UK.


Scrum for Team System provides development teams with deep support for the use of Scrum, when running projects using Visual Studio Team System’s integrated suite of lifecycle tools."
Too cool. I’ve been watching this for a bit, and now it’s released. And it’s free (registration required).

While I don’t think I’m going to use Scrumm (but I am installing it... you never know), I think it’s very cool how this shows TFS’ support of other processes and methodologies.

(via Fear and Loathing - Scrumm for Team System, free as in beer)

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: