Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another look at Teamlook

notgartner.com: Mitch Denny’s Blog - Clearing a mailbox full of bugs with Team Foundation Server

"...

The plan was always to manage our curriculum development efforts in
Team Foundation Server so I created a Team Project using the Scrum process template for Team System (from the guys at Conchango). My next problem was how do I get these e-mails across to the TFS work item store with the minimum amount of effort.

My salvation was
Teamlook (by Personify Design). Its an add-in for Microsoft Outlook that allows you to turn the e-mails that you read into work items. ..."

Mitch posts another look at the cool Teamlook TFS Outlook add-in. He’s included a number of screenshots showing just how cool the integration is (no, I don’t work for Personify Design... I just really like software that "just works" and makes my life easier...)

Juan of Personify Design contacted me a few weeks ago, letting me know that they are heads-down, hard at work on the RTM release...

Related Past Post XRef:
Teamlook - Connecting Outlook and TFS

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: