Friday, August 04, 2006

Family Vacation Time... Prince Edward Island, Here We Come

We’ll it’s that time of year. The time of year filled with joy, fun and excitement. The time of year where you eat to much, spend too much and realize that sometimes going into the office isn’t all that bad.

Yes, it’s family vacation time for the Duncan’s.

We’re heading out to spend a week with my wife’s family on PEI (Prince Edward Island).

While I’m taking my notebook, my goal is to remain off the grid the entire time (stop laughing... really that’s the plan...). There will be no blogging for the next week+, no feed reading, no email checking, nothing (stop with "the look"... I can do it... I’ve heard it is possible to have a life offline... really... Well I saw it on some web site so it has to be true, right?).

Well okay, I AM going to try to post on 8/7, my three year blog-aversary, but no promises (as I’ll be on a dial-up connection...OMG, dial-up? I can’t remember that last time I tried Net’ing via dial-up... ).

Luckily my parents can house-sit for us, eliminating that stress point. But this also mean our kitties will be very spoiled by our return. :o

BTW, I bought two new 1GB CF cards for our digital camera, so expect allot (800+ per card, LOL) of pictures when I return. ;)

Take care and as my state governor says, "I’ll be back..."

No comments: