Sunday, November 19, 2006

Windows Live Writer Picture Post Plugin v1.0.0.1 Beta Released

I've just released the first public beta of my WLW Picture Post Plug on the WLW Picture Post CodePlex project.

This version supports both Flickr and 23Hq. I can't seem to get a response to my Zooomr Product Key requests, so Zooomr support will wait until there's any easier product key request method/procedure...

I've also used this time to move my personal project development over to Vista, installed on an older IBM T30 Thinkpad. I'll post on that soon...

Here are some screenshots (with kitty pictures to satisfy my monthly cat picture blog post quota requirements ;)

   

There's still a good bit to do, but it works (as seen above... all the above pictures were posted with the v1.0.0.1 beta).

Now that I've released this, I can move onto getting the bLaugh plugin into beta.  ;)

Related Past Post XRef:
Another Weekend, Another WLW Plugin - WLW Picture Post Plugin

 

Update #1 11/20/2006 @ 6:37PM (PST):

Updated the href links for the above pictures...

There's a bug in how I'm handling the Web URL's for 23HQ... It's not just a "replace www.flickr.com with www.23hq.com" fix up. The format of the WebURL's are different enough that more parsing/fixup is needed.

Fixing it now...

No comments: