Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WLW bLaugh Plugin Preview

Because I just don't have enough WLW Plugin's in the progress, last night I started working on my WLW bLaugh Plugin... :)

And here's the result (i.e. Gee look, it works!)

 Digg Damned

Here's a preview of the soooo very early alpha plugin...

 

One of the interesting things (for me) is that I'm using the VERY cool XML-RPC.Net library to provide strongly typed access to the bLaugh API. This is the first I've consumed an XML-RPC service and XML-RPC.Net made it pretty painless and easy....

To complete the plugin I need to add searching, etc, but I hope to have a release this weekend or early next week...

Another interesting thing (again for me) is that in this post I've used four of my five plugins. The WLW Related Post Plugin for the related post link at the bottom, WLW Text Template Plugin for the related post xref header text, WLW Picture Post Plugin to upload and post the screenshot and the new WLW bLaugh Plugin (codeplex project pending) to post the comic.

Now that's re-use!   ;)

Related Past Post XRef:
bLaugh WLW Plugin?

No comments: