Monday, January 29, 2007

Cropper 1.9.1 Released (Includes Vista Compatibility)

Brian Scott - Cropper 1.9 Released

"After a long break I’m back working on Cropper. I’ve been a bit under the weather lately so I used my free time to get a little work done on it.

Thanks to Jon Galloway for some suggestions and testing the new plug-in functionality. Also to Scott Isaacs for the predefined sizes suggestion and testing.\

...

>>More info and download

1) .Net Framework 2.0....

2) Vista Compatibility....

3) Predefined Sizes....

4) Alt+PrintScreen Captures Stay on Clipbaord....

5) Configurable Plug-In Support....

6) Promt File Name Template Bug Fixed...

"

Cropper rocks. 'nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pointing to this tool, it's really really useful!

Anonymous said...

Indeed, I just used it for the screenshots of my latest post (a tutorial about ASP.net Web sites translation) and it saved me quite some time!