Monday, March 05, 2007

Creators.XNA.com opens

XNA Team Blog - It’s time once more for the Game Developer Conference (GDC) and we’ve got a lot of exciting news to share!

"...

The XNA Creators Club Online community site is open for business!

Head on over to http://creators.xna.com and register for the XNA Creators Club Online community. You’ll find some great content such as:

  • A brand new starter kit! (Marblets)
  • Several samples including a skinning (animation) sample using the XNA Framework Content Pipeline!
  • Downloadable sample games.
    New developer forums.
  • Video tutorials.
  • Much, much, more!

Join up now, and start contributing! XNA Creators Club members on the Xbox 360 will soon be flagged as Premium members and have access to even more benefits as you’ll find further down. ..."

Because I'm on this XNA kick... ;)

There are a few of what look like cool samples, videos and stuff already on the site.

I like how it's going to be linked to my XBox Live account, giving me additional value/stuff for my XNA Creators Club membership (i.e. it's one more way I can justify the 99 bucks  to my wife... ;)

Related Past Post XRef:
30 Videos for the New Programmer & XNA Developer
Free XNA Book

No comments: