Wednesday, March 12, 2008

88 Sessions from Mix08 (and sessions from Mix07 and 06 too)

http://sessions.visitmix.com/

image

Now that Mix08 is over, I feel I've fulfilled my "everything but Mix" blogging vow. Meaning I can blog about it guilt free now... :)

A colleague sent me sent me this URL today and while I've seen it mentioned, but hadn't looked at it yet. Well I'm glad he reminded me about it as it's pretty darn cool. You can view the 88 Mix sessions online (in SilverLight of course) or download them (WMV, iPod, PPT, and best of all, Zune format).

Thanks for the heads up Adam. Now can I bill my time to your project when I watch these?  :P

lol... Just kidding

Actually I'm probably going to use these for my new "Cast of the Week" my team and I are going to be doing. I feel I can easily invest a couple hours a week (at least) in my team to help get us all better up to speed all the goodness that's coming...

No comments: