"After a long while I've finally managed to create a release version. I've also added some cool new features.
In SSMS Tools Pack 1.0 you can find these features:
Set all keywords to uppercase or lowercase letters. Custom keywords can be added.
- Run one script on multiple databases:
Run selected or full window text on selected databases on the currently connected server.
- Copy execution plan bitmaps to clipboard:
Copy selected or all execution plans to a bitmap that is saved on the clipboard.
- Search Results in Grid Mode and Execution Plans:
Find all occurrences of your search string in the execution plans or in the results in datagrid mode.
- Generate Insert statements for a single table, the whole database or current resultsets in grids:
Generate insert statement from your data.
- Query Execution History (Soft Source Control):
Save all executed queries to file or database and easily find them.
- Text document Regions and Debug sections:
Add Regions and Debug section in your scripts to ease development experience.
- Running custom scripts from Object explorer's Context menu:
Speedy execution of custom scripts from Object Explorer's context menus.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) stored procedure generation:
Generate Customizable CRUD stored procedures for all tables in your database.
- New query template:
Create a template that is shown when creating a new query window.
..." [Post leached almost in full]
The SSMS Tools Pack 1.0 adds some pretty cool features to the SQL Server Management Studio. SSMS 2008, 2005 and 2005 Express are all supported.
Oh yeah, the price? It's Donate-ware (you like it, you use it, you give to help keep it alive via a PayPal link...)