Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LINQ to * – Cool lists of LINQ links

knom's developer corner - LINQ-To-Everywhere – List of LINQ Providers

“This weekend I’ve built a small application, which queries the “Simpsons” seasons guide data and updates the filenames/descriptions. To do this I needed to query a CSV file. While searching for a LINQ to CSV file implementation I’ve found an interesting list of LINQ Providers provider by MVP Charlie Calvert.

image

Charlie Calvert's Community Blog - Links to LINQ

“Here are some useful links to LINQ information. Use the comments or write me if you want to add to this list, or if you have corrections or additional information you want to supply.

Charlie Calvert's Community Blog  Links to LINQ …”

A couple list of LINQ links that I wanted to capture for future reference…

No comments: