Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Microsoft Patterns & Practices Catalog Cheat Sheet

J.D. Meier's Blog - patterns & practices Catalog at a Glance

“Periodically I create a simple summary table of our patterns & practices collection of assets.  This helps me analyze the collection as a catalog.  To keep it incredibly simple, I organize the catalog by guidance types.  This way, at a glance, I can see the collections of guides, patterns, factories, reference implementations, and EntLib.  In this case, I also added any work in progress that I was aware of to get a real bird’s-eye view of the catalog.

image

…”

In short, don’t reinvent the wheel if you don’t have to…

 

Related Past Post XRef:
[There’s just to many to reference, I’ve blogged about many/most of these in the past, please search or check the appropriate tags on the right of the blog… thanks :]

No comments: